iOS 8.2 jailbreak on Windows – TaiG 1.3.0 for iOS 8.2 beta 1& 2
Are you ready to get new jailbreak experience with all new iOS 8.2 firmware? TaiG has gave this chance for Windows users with their new tool. They released new jailbreak tool for compatible with iOS 8.2 beta versions.
The new tool version is TaiG 1.3.0 and supports for iOS 8.2 beta 1 & beta 2 untethered jailbreak. But, it cannot be used for jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 3 and above versions. Because, Apple has already released iOS 8.2 5th beta also for the developers. As the TaiGs early version, this tool also only supports with Windows computer.
Windows users, download TaiG 1.3.0 for iOS 8.2 support;
Direct download link – TaiG V1.3.0
TaiG jailbreak Update log
- TaiG can support all device with iOS 8.2 Beta1 & 2 now
- TaiG can support iTunes12.1 now (By download new driver from a post in 3K BBS)
- Support all device with iOS8.1.2.
- Avoid sandbox generate redundant info.
- Officially built TaiG source(apt.taig.com), users who Jailbroke with TaiG before V1.1.0, can fix this problem by install TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 Untether.
- You can delete 3K assistant from Cydia.
- Accelerate Jailbreak speed.
- Improve the stability of Jailbreak.
- Officially released TaiG Jailbreak Tool, which support all device with iOS8.0-8.1.1.