After Apple released iOS 8.4.1 for iPhone, iPad & iPod, there are huge changes in jailbreak field. We noticed, most of the idevice users are still not well understand the situation. Some users have already upgraded their device to iOS 8.4.1 then ask jailbreak for Cydia download.
So, this is the current jailbreak status you should know well before take a decision if you love Cydia. We are willing to maintain this article up to date for your convenience.
Cydia for iOS 8.4.1
- Cydia download for iOS 8.4 : Currently NOT available
- Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 : Available, but still not release for the public.
- Jailbreak release date : Expected in late September after release iOS 9
iOS 8.4.1 users – Please Note ;
- Currently you cannot jailbreak or Cydia download for your device. Don’t get cheated by fake things, there is NO any method to get real Cydia for iOS 8.4.1 devices. Wait patiently, you will be able to do that recently..
- Apple has stopped signing iOS 8.4 now. Therefore downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4 is no longer possible.
Cydia for iOS 8.4 – 8.1.3
- Cydia download : Available for all iPhone, iPad & iPod devices.
- Jailbreak iOS 8.4-8.1.3 : Available for both Windows & Mac versions.
Very important advice for iOS 8.4 & below users :
- Do not update your device to iOS 8.4.1 or any other version at this time. Please stay on with your current iOS version & keep Cydia jailbreak. If you are still not install Cydia on your iPhone, iPad or iPod then invites to enter the amazing Cydia world. If you need any help, follow our complete tutorial guide in bellow link.
You may like :
More News :