Cydia download iOS 9 – How to jailbreak iOS 9.0 – 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 ? [Updated]
Here’s the complete guide for iOS 9 jailbreak to Cydia download & install for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch devices. The latest Pangu 9 jailbreak is now available for the jailbreak iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2 versions.
Windows users are able to get Cydia for their iOS 9 devices using with the Pangu 9 jailbreak easily. Just follow steps carefully. That is the real & easiest way to Cydia download for your iDevice.
Please Note : This guide is for the Windows users. So, Mac user can download Pangu 9 Mac version for jailbreak their devices. If you need help to install Cydia for iOS 9 – 9.0.2 on Mac, follow…
Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak information
- This is the untethered jailbreak for iOS 9
- Pangu 9 jailbreak currently available both Windows & Mac versions.
- This tool can use to jailbreak iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2 versions.
- Pangu download for iOS 9 jailbreak compatible with the following iOS devices..
- iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4G, iPad 3G, iPad 2
- iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 6, iPod Touch 5
Prepare your device before use Pangu jailbreak
- Most important to backup your device using iTunes before use Pangu 9
- Disable Find My iPhone (Settings –> iCloud –> Find My iPhone, switch off and enter password)
- Set your device into Air Plane mode (Settings –> Airplane Mode, switch off)
- Turn off Passcodes (Setting –> Touch ID & Passcode, enter your passcode –> Turn Passcode Off)
How to jailbreak
- Download the latest version of Pangu jailbreak tool from the above official direct link on your computer.
- Right click on the downloaded exe file and select” Run as administrator” to execute the program.
- Plug in your device to PC using USB cable.
- The program should detect your iDevice. Click the “Start” button
- Click the ‘Already Backup’ button as you have backed up your device in preparation.
- At around 65%, your device will restart & prompt you to unlock your device and enable “Airplane Mode” again.
- At 75% the program will prompt you to unlock the device and run the Pangu app.
- In the Pangu app on your iOS device, click the “Accept” button, and then click “allow” that follows to give permission to access your Photo library.
- Let the jailbreak to do its process, until it finishes
- Once the progress has completed successfully, search for Cydia on your home screen, it should be there..
- Congratulation..! You have successfully jailbroken your iOS 9 device ! Enjoy Cydia features…