Cydia will be your favorite app store in your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You can install Cydia for any device running any iOS version. Before Cydia impactor release, users need to upgrade device to remove Cydia from their devices. But now, Saurik has released Cydia Impactor for jailbroken users to unjailbreak & uninstall Cydia from the idevices.So, if you does not like jailbreak, you can use Cydia Impactor to remove Jailbreak completely from your device. But, most of Cydia loving users never remove this application after installed to your device. Because users has only limited features before jailbreak their devices.
Why Cydia Impactor Important
- Easily remove Cydia or Jailbreak from device
- If you want to sell device without Cydia this will be useful
- You Can re-jailbreak your device
Instructions for users
- Please take your device backup before use Cydia Impactor for your device.
- Make sure your device has enough battery life
- Do not interrupt this software while using it. Please wait until complete process.
- Your internet connection need to work fine
Cydia Impactor support devices
This moment support for iOS 8.3 and 8.4 versions only. Also this tool does not support for 6th Gen iPod Touch. Saurik will release this tool for all iOS versions in the future.
How to use Cydia Impactor
- Tap Cydia — > Tap Search and install Cydia Impactor. Then you can see Cydia Impactor with your home screen.
- Tap Cydia Impactor and tap “delete all data and unjailbreak device” — > Tap to “Delete all” to confirm remove all files associated with jailbreak.
- Wait until end of Cydia Impactor’s task and you can see device with Hello screen after few minutes.
- Now setup device again by entering necessary information for your iDevice. You can see device without Cydia after few seconds.
Please follow iPhonehacks video via YouTube – Click Here
- Cydia Impactor this moment with beta version. Therefore all users need to get backup before run this software.
- After the use of Cydia Impactor you have to setup your device before use. Therefore you will need to remember & enter your Apple ID/Password.