Apple has been released it’s iOS 10.3.2 for the public after a chain of beta testings with few bug fixes & security updates.According to our knowledge the best thing is upgrade your current using iOS firmware to the iOS 10.3.2.Because of the most secured place for the all iDevice users is iOS 10.3.2.But where we don’t say to upgrade your iOS firmware.Most worth thing at the movement you should do is stay with your current iOS firmware.Due to apple has been closing all the signings for the older iOS firmwares.So if you need the latest jailbreak on your device with iOS 10.3.1,please stay with iOS 10.3.1.
If you have already upgraded to iOS 10.3.2 due to any kind of reason,it’s still possible to downgrade it to iOS 10.3.1.Because of apple is still not closed to signings for iOS 10.3.1 & iOS 10.3.2.Before we are going to do this exploit you should be aware about the few circumstances.
- You should update iTunes to the latest version.
- You can fulfill your ambition only apple let you to signing in to iOS 10.3.1.
- Take a complete backup by using iTunes or iCloud.
Follow us to downgrade iOS 10.3.2 to iOS 10.3.1
- Step 01:Download the iOS 10.3.1 IPSW file according to your device.
- Step 02:Now you should put your device into DFU mode.
- Step 03:If you are done the previous step follow the rest of steps properly.
- Step 04:If you are a Mac user,hold the Alt/Option or if you are a windows user hold Shift key.Then click on the Restore iPhone…(iPad/iPod touch…) button.
- Step 05:Next you will headed up to your downloaded IPSW. file.Then select it.
- Step 06:Then select Restore and Update when the confirmation message appeared
- Step 07:Now click on the Next button,Agree button respectively to continue the process.
- Step 08:As your next step you should wait until iTunes verify the software & install it on your device.
- Step 09:If you are done with us properly so far,your device has been restored correctly and your device will show up you “Hello” white screen.Then follow the on-screen instructions to set up your device.