Are you iOS 8.4 user? Yes, Follow TaiG 2.2.0 version for jailbreak your device. Yesterday Apple released iOS 8.4 version update for the public & just after few hours of time, TaiG team released 2.2.0 jailbreak version for users. Follow our complete tutorial guide for jailbreak iOS 8.4.
TaiG support devices
- iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S
- iPad Air 2 & Air, Mini 3 to 1, iPad 4 to 2
- iPod Touch 5G
Direct Download Link
Instructions for TaiG users
- All jailbreak users need to get idevice backup first.
- Download and install latest iTunes and close all iTunes related tasks.
- De active your Virus guard until jailbreak complete
- De activate Find My iPhone, Passcodes
- TaiG only support for Windows. MAC users need to install Windows virtual Machine software
How to use TaiG 2.2.0 to jailbreak iOS 8.4
This jailbreak process also you have done earlier, However we like to repeat these steps again for our loving users.
- Download TaiG and extract application using above link, Connect your device into computer
- Execute application as administrator mode by right clicking application file
- Wait until your device detect by TaiG and unchecked 3K assistant.
- Click Start to begin jailbreak and install Cydia for your device.
- Observe jailbreak process and after few minutes you can see jailbreak succeeded message with TaiG
- Your device will be reboot automatically and Cydia with your home screen.
Enjoy your iOS 8.4 running device with Cydia features, If any matter please message or comments to us.