Here we are with a good news for all the 32-bit iDevices users.jk9357’s32-bit jailbreak tool for iOS 9.1-9.3.4 has been released as it’s updated tool on 21st March 2017.It named as Home Depot.Today we’re gonna discuss with you bit about this exploit and how does it work on your device.Before we’re gonna show you this way we would like to indicate what are the supporting iOS firmware’s for this jailbreak.
Supporting iOS firmwares & Devices For Home Depot
- iPhone 4s: iOS 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
- iPhone 5 (GSM): iOS 9.3.3, 9.3.4
- iPhone 5 (Global): iOS 9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
- iPhone 5c (GSM): iOS 9.2.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
- iPhone 5c (Global): iOS 9.3.2, 9.3.3
- iPad 2 (WiFi, GSM, CDMA, Mid 2012): iOS 9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
- iPad mini (WiFi): iOS 9.2.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3
- iPad 3 (WiFi): iOS 9.3.4
- iPad 3 (GSM): iOS 9.3.1
- iPad 3 (CDMA): iOS 9.3.2, 9.3.3
- iPad 4: iOS 9.2.1
- iPod touch 5 (Experimental): iOS 9.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
Where please keep your mind some devices of this list are not fit with this jailbreak currently.
- iPhone 5(Global)
- iPhone 4s-iOS 9.3.1
- iPad 2-iOS 9.3.2
But those devices also will be fine with this exploit in the near future with bug fixing.So keep your touch with us and we will provide you the updated news about this exploit as soon as they provide.
Home Depot Constitutes
- tfpo functionality
- Mixtape for your pleasure
You should keep several things on your mind when you are going to do this exploit.
- This jailbreak not working with 64-bit devices
- Only supporting with iOS 9 firmwares which running on 32-bit devices
- This is still not a stable jailbreak
- This jailbreak not working for iOS 9.3.5
This jailbreak also as same as Yalu jailbreaks.Only difference between this two methods is using Home Depot.ipa instead of the Yalu.ipa.So lets see how does achive this target by yourself with our guide.
- Take a complete backup of your important files by using iTunes or iClouds
- Make sure that you have a good battery life to fulfill this task until getting finished the entire process.
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Before going to do this check your device compatibility with this exploit.
What do you need for this ?
- A computer
- Cydia Impactor tool
- Home Depot .ipa file
Follow These steps to download Cydia with TutuApp
First of all we should mention this method will be either worked or not.But you can try this with us.If this is not working on your device we highly recommend to you upgrade to the latest iOS firmware and get the normal conditions of your device as it worked earlier.
- Your very first step is download the Cydia Impactor tool on your computer[Windows].
- Then download the Home Depot .ipa file.
- After getting finised the previous two steps launch Cydia Impactor tool on your computer and Connect your device to your computer.
- Drag and drop Home Depot.ipa file on to the launched Cydia Impactor tool.
- Then it will be loaded up & hit on the Start to continue this process.
- Then they will ask the Apple ID,enter your Apple ID.
- After while ago Cydia Impactor tool will be completed the installing the .ipa file and check your device Home screen.You will see Home Depot app on your device.
- Navigate Settings>General>Device Management
- Then press the Trust button to trust this app on your device.
- If you are done with us as we said so far, go back to your Home screen and launch the Home Depot app on your device.
- Then follow screen instructions properly without missing any small step that they mention.
- Press the Prepare Jailbreak button to jailbreak your device.
- After finished the jailbreak your device it will be restart and you will see Cydia on your Home Screen if it was worked properly.If so not please try the process again.