Hi there..!! again we are here with another way that you need to know with iOS 10.2 firmware. Actually you are now in a great movement at the movement.Because iOS 10.2 jailbreak is more important thing for the all idevice users which is iOS 10.2 running on.Without jailbreak you guys can’t get a lot of apps without paid.Jailbreak offers you a great chance with an alternative for the Apple’s apps store.Yes Cydia is the best alternative apps store ever that we got.Once if you get this great guest on your device you will be in a different world than you been with apple’s apps store.
Today we are not here to promote Cydia or anything else,today we are here to give you the method that how you can remove yalu102 from your device.This will only for to learn to, not for implement.Just for your knowledge keep this on your mind and when you want please use this.
If iOS 10.2 is still being signed
Before you are going to do this please ensure that iOS 10.2 is still being signed.Without signing to iOS 10.2 if you force to update to iOS 10.2.1 or latest you will be stuck.So before enter to the process make sure iOS 10.2 is still being signed.After confirm it you are free for this.
Simply you have to only thing to remove yalu102 from your device is,restore your device ti iOS 10.2 in iTunes,with manually downloading the iOS 10.2 IPSW,alt-clicking Restore in iTunes(shift-clicking on Windows) and select the IPSW file you downloaded.
If iOS 10.2 is still not being signed
- Step 01: Uninstall all Cydia tweaks and apps on your device.
- Step 02:Now delete yalu102 app from your device.
- Step 03:Navigate Settings>General>Device Management & ensure that trusted profile has gone.
- Step 04:Now reboot your device.
- Step 05: You can put Cydia in a separated folder.
Now you are free from yalu102 keep your mind this is not a complete removing of all jailbreak files from your device.This method will temporary disable Yalu jailbreak and it will let you to install it later when you want to jailbreak your device again.If you want to completely remove this jailbreak you should update your iOS 10.2 firmware to the latest iOS 10.2.1 + as soon as possible if you are desired to do it.
You must read
- How To Jailbreak iOS 10.0-10.2 With Yalu102-Step by step guides
- Latest Updates About iOS 10.2 Yalu Beta Jailbreak
- iOS 10.2 Yalu beta jailbreak source code released
- Apple Has Been Released Officially iOS 10.2.1 With Security Updates & Bug Fixes
- Saurik Has Been Released Third Beta Of Cydia For iOS 10.1.X Jailbreak
- Apple Has Seeded iOS 10.2.1 Beta 4 For Developers