Cydia Download On iOS 9.3.5 Without a Computer
Finally you have the great news that iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak.iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak is the latest most wanted jailbreak of iOS for all iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5CiPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad MiniiPod Touch 5 devices.So if you are a one of above idevices user you can use the Phoenix Jailbreak tool for iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak and download Cydia on your device.This jailbreak tool available as form of IPA that you can be side load on to your device with hand of Cydia impactor tool.If you are follow above method for jailbreak your iOS 9.3.5 running device you should have a Computer.Can you Cydia download on your device without a computer ?Okay then let’s discuss about it with a possible way.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 with Phoenix Jailbreak without a computer
Today we are going to show you that how could you download Phoenix jailbreak tool on your device without a computer and the support of Cydia impactor tool.You just want only a compatible device and a good internet connection.
What are the advantages of this method?
- You don’t need a computer
- You don’t need Apple ID
- Simple and fast process
- Take a complete backup of your device using iTunes or iCloud
- Turn off your Touch ID & Passcode
- Turn off Find my iPhone
- Clear your safari history
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 5
Cydia download on iOS 9.3.5 with safari browser and Phoenix-No Computer
- Step 01:Make sure that you have taken a complete backup of your device.
- Step 02:Go through this link http://ayouch.me/phoenix with your device;s safari browser.
- Step 03:Now tap on the Install button.
- Step 04:Again tap on the Install button on the next pop-up window.
- Step 05:Wait a while until the Phoenix jailbreak app install on your device.Once it will be installed on your device it will appear on your device’s Home Screen.
- Step 06:Now navigate on your device Settings>General>Profiles & Device Management.The find out the profile associated with Phoenix jailbreak app and Trust it.
- Step 07:Now open Phoenix jailbreak app on your device and tap on Prepare For Jailbreak.
- Step 08:Now you should tap on Proceed With Jailbreak button to continue
- Step 09:Your device compatibility will be checked and if it is okay another screen will appear with Use Provided Offsets .Tap on it.
- Step 10:Once the process will be finished successfully your device will respring and you can see Cydia Apps store on your device’s Home Screen.