Cydia download & install on iOS 6.0.0 to 6.1.2 using evasi0n jailbreak
This will guide you how to download & install Cydia using world famous evasi0n jailbreak for iPhone, iPad & iPod users. recommend to read full article before jailbreak your idevice with evasi0n.
What is evasi0n jailbreak ?
evasi0n is the jailbreak program which is developed for the jailbreak Apple iOS version 6.0.0 through iOS 6.1.2. This is a production of the worlds’ legend jailbreak team call evad3rs. evasi0n provides untethered jailbreak solution for its’ users. It integrated Cydia installer with the jailbreak program cause, ensure Cydia on your device after jailbreak. That means Cydia will automatically download & install with evasi0n jailbreak process.
This is the initial release of the jailbreak by the team of evad3rs and after that they have released another tool version for iOS 7 jailbreak. there is the complete guide How to use evasion7 jailbreak for Cydia download to iOS 7.0.0 – 7.0.6
There are three versions of evasi0n tool for iOS 6.0.0 – 6.1.2 available. Users can be chosen evasi0n jailbreak tool according to the computer platform as Windows, Mac or Linux. Users who are using Linux OS may thankful to evad3rs team because, evasi0n is the one and only untethered jailbreak solution which supports Linux platform.
What are the idevices can be used with evasi0n?
iOS 6 through iOS 6.1.2 running following iPhone, iPad & iPod devices are compatible with evasi0n for Cydia download & install.
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4
- iPad Mini 1st generation
- iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5
Also evai0n fully works with iOS 6.0.0, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6.0.2, iOS 6.1.0, iOS 6.1.1, iOS 6.1.2
- A computer – Windows/Linux/Mac
- Latest version of iTunes installed
- USB cable to connect idevice to the computer
How to prepare your idevice for evasi0n jailbreak ?
It is very important to prepare iPhone, iPad or iPod as jailbreak friendly prior to the Cydia install process. Therefore, recommend to follow instructions are give bellow as it is.
- Back up your idevice with iTunes/iCloud – This will ensure your important data is secure. If something wrong with the procedure, you are allowed to restore from backup.
- Update your device firmware to latest version
- Disable/Turn Off Passcode & all security locks before the begin
- Close all apps which are running
- Stop all iTunes & iOS related tasks
- It is better to disable “Find my iPhone” feature & put your device to the “Airplane mode”
*** OTA updated device may get fail to jailbreak & install Cydia. Once if you OTA updated & failed jailbreak, restore your device with iTunes and try again.
This is complete step guide for;