Hurry-Up & Cydia download. Apple could stop signing iOS 8.4 any time
Apple Patched TaiG & PP jailbreak for iOS 8.4 – 8.1.3 in iOS 8.4.1 update which released week ago. But, you can still upgrade/downgrade to iOS 8.4 & Cydia download for your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Because, Apple is still signing iOS 8.4.
In this moment, iOS 8.4 is the Cydia available highest iOS version. Because, Apple has restricted Cydia download for latest iOS 8.4.1 by killing TaiG & PP jailbreak. Therefore if you want up to date with new iOS features and Cydia features, you should seriously consider about the iOS 8.4 at this moment.
Apple is still signing iOS 8.4 version. So, you are able to upgrade or downgrade to iOS 8.4 now. But, you have to hurry, they could stop signing iOS 8.4 at any moment now.
What can you do?
To enjoy jailbroken Cydia features with your iDevice for as long as possible, recommend you to stay on iOS 8.4.
- If you are already on iOS 8.4, you OK! But, DO NOT try to update your device to iOS 8.4.1.
- Jailbroken users : Enjoy Cydia with iOS 8.4 features
- Non jailbroken user : Why are you still not get Cydia for your device. TaiG & PP jailbreak are ready to Cydia download for iOS 8.4 devices.
- iOS 8.0 – 8.3 users : This is the time for upgrade your device. There is no any reason for stay with older iOS versions for longer. iOS 8.4 is the best firmware for your device. It will bring more features for your device as well as allowing you to Cydia download. But, you only can upgrade your device to iOS 8.4 until Apple sign for iOS 8.4. Hurry-up! Install iOS 8.4 manually on your device right NOW & download Cydia with TaiG jailbreak or PP jailbreak.
- iOS 8.4.1 or iOS 9 beta users : Still you can survive. Hurry & downgrade to iOS 8.4 Cydia available firmware version. This also allows only until Apple closes signing window.
Note : You should check iOS 8.4 signing status before proceed upgrading or downgrading.
Users can follow our jailbreak guides to download Cydia for iOS 8.4
Mac user guides :
Windows user guide :
Update : You are no-longer able to downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4. Apple has stopped signing iOS 8.4 now
Recommend for you :