How to download Cydia iOS 9.2 to 9.3.3 with Pangu/PP jailbreak
Pangu is one and only freeware to jailbreak your Ios 9.2 to 9.3.3 version. Our tutorial guides will help to all users to get Cydia without any matter. Follow Pangu and get Cydia application for latest Ios versions.
- Users can enable or disable jailbreak with Pangu jailbreak. You can jailbreak by clicking “Click to Jailbreak” & remove jailbreak by “Rebooting” device.
- Please make sure you have already backup device before use Pangu.
- Disable Find My iPhone, Disable passcodes in your device.
- Disable Virus Guard, Firewall, Malware detecting tools
- Install latest iTunes version for your computer
- With Pangu new version, Your device reboot will cause to erase Cydia from device. If you reboot please rerun jailbreak app to jailbreak and install Cydia.
Troubleshoot – Pangu to install Cydia
- Ignore – “Storage almost full” message
- Unable to jailbreak – Reboot device and try again
Download Pangu latest version
How to use Pangu to download Cydia for Ios 9.2 to 9.3.3 devices
- Better to update your device to latest Ios firmware 9.3.3. This will give Apple latest features for you.
- Download and install PPHelper tool using above direct download link
- Connect your device to computer to start jailbreak with Pangu
- Execute Pangu application as administrator mode. (Perhaps your PC virus guard, malware software, firewall will cause to stop execution of pangu, So better to disable these until pangu complete the process)
- Click Only Button in the Window. It will start to download and install jailbreak tool
- Run PP Software as administrator mode in your desktop
- Your device is detecting and click the green button to continue with jailbreak
- After few processing, You can see Apple ID entering window. Enter your ID and Click Green button to continue
- After few minutes you can see Pangu/PP button with your home screen.
- Now Visit this path in your device, You can see profile installed in your device. Tap Trust button appear with your email. Settings — > General — > Device Management – – > Trust
- Tap Pangu/PP app in home screen. Tap OK to continue.
- You need to tap Circle, It will change into the text line
- Lock your device by pressing home button once. You can see notification
- Please ignore storage full message. It will indicate Cydia installation and re-launch Pangu/PP app. Then it will try to install Cydia.
- After few seconds device will be reboot and Cydia with your home screen with Pangu/PP.
- Tap Cydia, It will prepare file System for your device.
Enjoy, Ios 9.2 to 9.3.3 features with Cydia. Good Luck