How to jailbreak and install Cydia for iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3. without computer with Pangu
Great Pangu team released jailbreak solution for iOS 9.2 to 9.3.3 running devices. This solution included Computer based and non-computer based solution. You can jailbreak device and install Cydia application this new Safari browser based solution. With this post, We like to give all necessary information for jailbreak and install Cydia with Safari browser.
How to Jailbreak with Pangu for Windows users
Pangu Support iOS versions – Without computer
- iOS 9.2,9.2.1,9.3,9.3.1,9.3.2,9.3.3
Pangu Support Devices – Without computer
- iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus,SE
- iPod Touch 6G
- iPad Mini 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air, 2
- iPad Pro
Instructions for Pangu Safari Jailbreak users
- Backup is most important thing with jailbreak process. This will help to recover your device any stage with jailbreaking.
- Please upgrade your device to iOS 9.3.3 version if you are with lower version.
- Disable your device Find My iPhone, passcodes
- Better to disable virus guard, Firewall
Cydia download and install with Pangu without computer – Tutorial
- Click Following URL with your Safari Browser http://totoateam.com/pangujb
- Tap Install in the website , Then tap install to verity “TTJailbreak” and add Pangu/PP to your home screen.
- Then you need to trust this profile. Go to your device Settings — > General — > Device Management. Now you can see profile installed into your device. Tap it and Tap Trust in popup window.
- Then launch Pangu/PP in your home screen. Tap Ok in notification to continue with jailbreak process.
- Next window tap circle — > It will convert to the text as below picture
- Now press lock button then your device with sleep mode. You can see two notification messages Storage almost full and Pangu/PP message. Please ignore storage full message.
- You can see process is going and after few moment device will reboot. You can see Cydia and PP app store installed to your device.
- Tap Cydia and customize device as you need. Good Luck!.