This is the complete step guide for Windows users to jailbreak iOS 6.0.0 through 6.1.2 versions with evasi0n untethered for Cydia download & install.
Before start the procedure, make sure your iPhone, iPad or iPod is well prepared for the jailbreak. Therefore;
- Backup your data using iTunes
- Update device firmware up to latest
- Turn Off Passcode & security locks
- Close all applications, stop iTunes & iOS related tasks
Also you need following things to proceed
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 computer with iTunes installed
- USB lightning cable
What are the devices & iOS versions can install Cydia with evasi0n ?
All iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPad Mini models which are running iOS 6.0.0 through iOS 6.1.2 compatible with evasi0n jailbreak to download & install Cydia. Can be list as;
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
- iPad Mini, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4
- iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5
How to install Cydia for iOS 6.0.0 – 6.1.2 using evasi0n jailbreak ?
- Download Windows version of evasi0n tool (latest version – 1.5.3) on to the computer
- Extract downloaded evasi0n zip file in to the C:/ drive
- Run the program as an administrator (Right click on “evasi0n.exe” -> select “Run as administrator”)
- The program will prompt you to connect your idevice to the computer. Then, do that.
- Click “Jailbreak” button to start the process.
- The jailbreaking process now start & continue. Please don’t touch your device & wait patiently
- After few process, the program will ask you to unlock your device & tap on the new “jailbreak” icon. Please make sure to only tap on it once. The screen will go black & immediately return to the home
- Then, program will continue. Wait & don’t plug out the device from computer.
- After complete the process, your device will reboot with Cydia app on the home screen.
- Now you can disconnect your device from the computer & tap on the Cydia app to make initial setup
- Find & install thousands of amazing application through Cydia & make your device as you wish. Enjoy …
After successfully jailbreak & install Cydia, this is;