How to install Cydia iOS 8.1.1 with TaiG jailbreak [step guide – Windows]
Here you are for installer Cydia download & install iOS 8.1.1 running iPhone, iPad & iPod. During this process, your idevice will be jailbroken & Cydia automatically install on it. Just follow steps carefully. That is the real & easiest way to get Cydia.
- TaiG jailbreak tool version : V1.1.0
- Installer Cydia version : 1.1.16 (Latest)
- iPhone 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6 Plus, iPad 2 / 3 / 4 / Air / Air 2 / Mini / Mini 2 / Mini 3 or iPod Touch 5G device with iOS 8.1.2 installed
- A Windows running computer
- USB data cable to connect idevice with a computer.
- Backup idevice before the jailbreak.
How to jailbreak ?
1.) In your idevice, tap on;
- “Settings” –> “Touch ID & Passcode” –> Turn Passcode Off
- “Settings” –> “iCloud” –> Find my iPhone Off
- “Settings” –> Turn Off “Airplane Mode”
2.) Download TaiG jailbreak tool for Cydia iOS 8.1.1 with your computer.
3.) Connect idevice to the computer via USB vable.
4.) Open TaiG jailbreak tool in your computer. Then, it will detect your idevice.
5.) Click “Start” button to begin jailbreak. (If you don’t want to install Chinese app store on your device, tick off “3K Assistance” check box bellow the “Cydia | 1.1.16”)
6.) During Jailbreak process, please keep device connect stable and wait patiently. After complete jailbreak, click “Close” to restart idevice.
7.) Open your device, Cydia will be shown on home screen. Congratulation !, jailbreak is finish. Now you can enjoy your device with amazing Cydia apps.