How to install Cydia iOS 8 – 8.1with Pangu8 jailbreak [Step guide – Mac]
Up to Here, Mac users are allowed to Pangu8 jailbreak with installer Cydia download & install iOS 8 -8.1 running iPhone, iPad & iPod. Pangu8 has bundled with Cydia installer latest version and during the jailbreak progress, it will Cydia download & install automatically in side the your idevice memory.
Ask you to follow steps carefully with your Mac computer. Then, Cydia will be seen on your hand set.
- Jailbreak tool version : Pangu8 1.0.0 (Latest Mac version)
- Installer Cydia version : 1.1.16 (Latest)
- iPhone 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6 Plus, iPad 2 / 3 / 4 / Air / Air 2 / Mini / Mini 2 / Mini 3 or iPod Touch 5G device with iOS 8 – 8.1 installed
- A Mac OS X computer.
- USB data cable to connect idevice with a computer.
- Backup idevice before the jailbreak.
How to jailbreak ?
1.) In your idevice, tap on;
- “Settings” –> “Touch ID & Passcode” –> Turn Passcode Off
- “Settings” –> “iCloud” –> Find my iPhone Off
- “Settings” –> Turn ON “Airplane Mode”
2.) Download latest Mac version of Pangu8 jailbreak tool for Cydia iOS 8 – 8.1 on your Mac computer.
3.) Connect your idevice to the computer via USB vable.
4.) Double click on downloaded “Pangu8_v1.0.0.dmg” file & mount it.
5.) Right click on Pangu8 app & select “Open”
6.) Then, it will detect your idevice. Click on “Start Jailbreak” button.
7.) In “Notice of Pangu 8” window, select “Already Did” to continue the jailbreak process.
8.) Keep idevice connect stable and wait patiently. It will take few minuets to the jailbreak process & Cydia download, install. After complete the process of jailbreak, click “Close” button to reboot the idevice.
9.) Open the idevice, Cydia will be shown on your home screen. Congratulation !, jailbreak finish with Cydia install. Enjoy with amazing Cydia apps.