Finally iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak has been demoed by Pangu team.Pangu team is the team who have released the jailbreak for iOS 9.Pangu team has done this exploit at the tech conference in China.
This based with the image that has been shared on the Chinese social media website related with the tech conference.This exploit has shown by Pangu with iPhone 7 which is running with iOS 10.3.1.This meant iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak will be released as soon as possible.So we would like to invite you guys to stay with us until Pangu team released their exploit for public.qwerty860320 has been Twitted a brief video which Cydia is running on iPhone 7 with iOS 10.3.1.
盘古（pangu）越狱for ios10.3.1。cydia演示 pic.twitter.com/dtpqciHBda
— 创想科技 (@qwerty860320) April 25, 2017
Supporting devices for Pangu iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6G
Latest jailbreak status
The last jailbreak was iOS 9 by Pangu team with PP/Pangu jailbreak.After that iOS 10-10.2 yalu jailbreak released by well known hacker Luca Todesco for the public.But it wasn’t a complete jailbreak.After releasing iOS 10.2 yalu jailbreak there was a big time gap until released Pangu iOS 10.3.1 demoed. Please follow Me to install Cydia for your Device.
Why you should jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 ?
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 with Pangu is completely a priceless process.
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 will give you Cydia alternative Apps store.
- You can get paid apps for free with jailbreak iOS 10.3.1
Before you are going to jailbreak iOS 10.3.1
- Take a complete backup of your important files by using iTunes or iCloud.
- Turn on Airplane mode before proceed this procedure.
- Make sure that your device has an enough battery life to fulfill this process.
When iOS 10.3.1[Pangu] jailbreak tool
We can keep hopes within next two weeks about their release. This will be really Good news to customize your Device with latest Pangu jailbreak. Can upgrade your Device to iOS 10.3.1 ? If you are with iOS 10.2.1, We recommend to upgrade your device to iOS 10.3.1. If you already installed Cydia application to your Device, Please wait until we confirm jailbreak to You.