Here’s the complete guide to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 for Cydia download & install on Mac platform. Pangu 9 has recently released Mac version of iOS 9 jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPad & iPod devices.Note : Windows user click here to follow Cydia download using Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak on Windows
Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak Mac version information
- This is untethered jailbreak
- Latest version : Pangu 1.0.0 (Mac)
- This tool can use to jailbreak iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2 versions.
- This integrates latest Cydia Installer 1.1.26
- Pangu download for iOS 9 jailbreak compatible with the following iOS devices..
- iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4G, iPad 3G, iPad 2
- iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 6, iPod Touch 5
Prepare your device before use Pangu jailbreak
- Most important to backup your device using iTunes before use Pangu 9
- Disable Find My iPhone (Settings –> iCloud –> Find My iPhone, switch off and enter password)
- Set your device into Air Plane mode (Settings –> Airplane Mode, switch off)
- Turn off Passcodes (Setting –> Touch ID & Passcode, enter your passcode –> Turn Passcode Off)
How to jailbreak
Download Pangu 1.0.0 for Mac
- Download the latest version of Pangu jailbreak tool from the above official direct link on your computer.
- Plug in your device to Computer using USB cable.
- Double click on the downloaded dmg file –> drag & drop to the “Application” folder.
- Double click on the Pangu9 icon to execute program. If you go error, then right click on the Pangu9 icon and select “Open” in the menu. Now you can see your device and firmware detected by the program
- Click on the “Start” button to begin.
- Click the “Already Backup” button as you have backed up your device in preparation.
- At around 65%, your device will restart & prompt you to unlock your device and enable “Airplane Mode” again.
- At 75% the program will prompt you to unlock the device and run the Pangu9 app.
- In the Pangu app on your iOS device, click the “Accept” button, and then click “Allow” that follows to give permission to access your Photo library.
- Let the jailbreak to do its process, until it finishes
- Once the progress has completed successfully, search for Cydia on your home screen, it should be there..
- Congratulation..! You have successfully jailbroken your iOS 9 device on Mac! Enjoy Cydia features…
Update : Pangu team has released new version of their tool for jailbreak iOS 9.1 – 9.0.