How to install Cydia iOS 6.1.3 – 6.1.6 using p0sixspwn jailbreak [Windows]
For Mac user guide – Click here
Here are the information guides for windows users to jailbreak your idevice using untethered p0sixspwn jailbreak. If you have successfully compensated the jailbreak process as we shown, Cydia will be automatically seen on your devices’ home screen.
Just follow the simple steps below and within few minutes, your loving Cydia will be stayed with you.
p0sixspwn jailbreak required;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device with running iOS 6.1.3 through iOS 6.1.6.
- Windows running computer with installed iTunes
- USB cable for connect idevice to the computer
Instructions for success..
- Back-up the idevice with iTunes.
- Turn Off passcode and security locks before begin.(Settings >> General >> Passcode Lock – Turn Passcode Off)
- Close iTunes related applications (Uncheck Encrypt iPhone Backup option in iTunes)
Lets start jailbreak;
1). Download latest version of p0sixspwn jailbreak & save on your Windows computer.
2). Extract the downloaded zip file & run as an administrator. (Right click on p0sixspwn exe file & select “Run as Administrator”)
3). The program will launch & will prompt you to connect your idevice.
4). Then, Connect your device to the computer. It will detect your idevice with the firmware version within few seconds.
5). Click on the “Jailbreak” button to start process.
6). Please wait a moment with stay connected. After various stages of p0sixspwn jailbreak process, your device will reboot automatically.
Now, all are done. Your idevice has successfully jailbroken with Cydia install. You can See Cydia icon on your home screen. Start customizing the device with wonderful Cydia apps…..
Recommend for you :