How to install Cydia iOS 8 – 8.1with Pangu8 jailbreak [Step guide – Windows]
# For Mac user guide – visit here
Now you are enter the Pangu8 jailbreak process for installer Cydia download & install iOS 8 -8.1 running iPhone, iPad & iPod as a Windows user. Pangu8 has integrated Cydia installer latest version for you. After your idevice jailbreaked, Cydia download & install automatically in side the jailbroken idevice memory.
Just follow steps carefully with your Windows PC. That is the real & easiest way to get Cydia your hands on.
- Jailbreak tool version : Pangu8 1.2.1 (Latest Windows version)
- Installer Cydia version : 1.1.16 (Latest)
- iPhone 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6 Plus, iPad 2 / 3 / 4 / Air / Air 2 / Mini / Mini 2 / Mini 3 or iPod Touch 5G device with iOS 8 – 8.1 installed
- A Windows running computer with latest version of iTunes installed.
- USB data cable to connect idevice with a computer.
- Backup idevice before the jailbreak.
How to jailbreak ?
1.) In your idevice, tap on;
- “Settings” –> “Touch ID & Passcode” –> Turn Passcode Off
- “Settings” –> “iCloud” –> Find my iPhone Off
- “Settings” –> Turn Off “Airplane Mode”
2.) Download latest Windows version of Pangu8 jailbreak tool for Cydia iOS 8 – 8.1 with your computer.
3.) Execute the program by Right click on the downloaded “Pangu8_v1.2.1.exe” and select “Run as an administrator“.
4.) Connect idevice to the computer via USB vable. Then, it will detect your idevice. Click on “Start Jailbreak” button.
5.) In “Notice of Pangu 8” window, select “Already Did” to continue the jailbreak process.
6.) Keep idevice connect stable and wait patiently. It will take few minuets to the jailbreak process & Cydia download, install. After complete the process of jailbreak, click “Close” button to reboot the idevice.
7.) Open your device, Cydia will be shown on home screen. Congratulation !, jailbreak finish with Cydia install. Enjoy with amazing Cydia apps.