How to jailbreak iOS 8.4 & install Cydia using TaiG on Mac ?
This is the jailbreak guide for Mac users to download & install Cydia for iOS 8.4 – 8.1.3 devices. The Mac version of TaiG jailbreak tool now available with bundled latest Cydia for download & install. With a Mac computer, follow this tutorial to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod & finally get Cydia on the idevice.
If you are Windows users, click here to follow jailbreak pathway..
Important information about TaiG jailbreak Mac version
- TaiG Latest version for Mac : V1.1.0
- Cydia version : Cydia installer 1.1.23
- Supporting firmware version : iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3
- Platform support : This version Mac only
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
- iPad 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPod 5, latest iPod 6
- A Mac computer
- USB data cable to connect idevice with a computer.
- iOS 8.4 – 8.1.3 running iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Instructions for TaiG Mac users
- Most important to backup your device before jailbreak ( This is help to protect your device and valuable data ).
- Recommend to update your device into iOS 8.4 using iTunes ( Please do not use OTA update )
- Turn off passcodes inserted into your device.
- Turn off Find My iPhone under your device settings.
- Set your device into Air Plane mode.
- Disable Antivirus program installed on both your iOS device & the computer.
How to use TaiG on Mac for jailbreak your device
>> Connect your device to computer & backup your data using iTunes. Then close iTunes & stop all related works.
>> Download latest version of TaiG jailbreak tool on your computer.
>> Double click on the dmg file –> drag & drop to the “Application” folder.
>> Double click on the TaiG Jailbreak icon for execute program. Then, you can see your device and firmware detected by the program.>> Uncheck “3K Assistant | V2.3.0” check-box to avoid install Chinese app store. Then, Click “Start” button to begin jailbreaking process.
>> Stay device connected & wait patiently for the process to complete. During this, your device will reboot many times.
>> After complete process, you can see “Jailbreak succeeded! ” message. You are done. Find Cydia icon for on your home screen tap on it to initial setup.
If there is something wrong with jailbreaking ? Let to know us with a comment..ry
Note : Also you can jailbreak your iOS 8.4 iPhone, iPad or iPod on Mac using PP tool. If jailbreak failed with TaiG, then you can try with PP jailbreak. Want some help follow step by step information guide below..
Recommend for you :
More news :