TaiG jailbreak provides stable, reliable, easy & fast jailbreak experience for iDevice users those who are on iOS 8.1.3 – 8.4 firmware versions. However, some users have got an errors with TaiG jailbreak on iOS 8.4. So, this article may help you, how to use TaiG tool correct way & how to fix jailbreak errors for install Cydia correctly on your iOS 8 devices.
Cydia download using TaiG jailbreak for iOS 8.4 just need few simple steps. But, users have to well prepare their device prior to start the jailbreak process. Other-vice, user may cannot achieve success. Therefore, it is best to follow these guides when using TaiG for jailbreak your iOS 8 idevice.
What are the common reasons, it may causes jailbreak errors ?
- OTA (Over The Air) update – This will often cause TaiG jailbreak fail.
- Jailbreak Try with “Touch ID & Passcode” enabled.
- Jailbreak try with “Find My iPhone” turn on.
- TaiG jailbreak try with iTunes not installed.
Preparations before jailbreak with TaiG
It is very important to well prepare your iDevice prior to begin. It will warrant to kill most of the TaiG jailbreak errors on iOS 8.3. Therefore we strongly recommend follow these things before jailbreak you device.
- Your aren’t on latest iOS version, update your device’s firmware to latest version (iOS 8.4) using iTunes (Do not use OTA method)
- If you already have upgraded via OTA, restore your device with iTunes.
- Turn off ‘Passcode” via; Settings >> Touch ID & Passcode >> Turn Passcode Off
- Turn off “Touch ID” via; Settings >> Touch ID & Passcode >> Disable “iPhone Unlock” under “USE TOUCH ID For:”
- Set Auto-Lock to “Never” by, Settings >> General >> Auto-Lock >> Never.
- Turn off “Find my iPhone” via; Settings >> iCloud >> Click to turn off Find My iPhone
- Shift your idevice to the Airplane mode.
- Install latest version of iTunes.
- Make sure “Apple Mobile Device” service is not disabled.
- Freeing your storage as well enough – It is best, keep 2-3 GB free space while jailbreaking.
- Quit all background apps and iTunes related services.
- Charge your iDevice fully
- Make sure is your Windows computer speed enough to process TaiG. Other vice, jailbreak stack at the middle.
- Download latest version of TaiG jailbreak tool according to your iOS version
How to fix TaiG errors ?
- Error – “Apple diver hasn’t been found. Please download & install iTunes”
- Error 1101 – Stuck at 20% and 60%
- TaiG latest versions have fixed this issue. If you got that error with previous versions like TaiG 2.0, then try to jailbreak using TaiG 2.4.3
- Error 1102
- Shift your idevice to the Airplane mode, then try. Also make sure Touch ID & Passcode is turned Off.
- Error 1103
- Downloaded TaiG program file may corrupted. Re-download fresh copy of jailbreak tool & try again.
- Error 1104 – Stuck at 30%, 40%
- There may be a problem of connection with your iOS device & computer. Reboot both your iDevice & the computer. Try with another USB cable, USB port or different computer.
- Error 1105 – Stuck at 50%
- Disable Antivirus program & firewalls on both your iDevice & computer. Also make sure Touch ID & Passcode is turned Off
- Error – 1005
- Find My iPhone turned on. Turn off Find My iPhone feature on your idevice & try TaiG again.
- Error – 1006
- iDevice already jailbroken
- Error – 1007
- iOS device not activated. Before jailbreak, activate the idevice.